Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where is the LOVE?

Reading news about the SiChuan Quake really upset me. The "Golden 72 hours" to save those survivors has passed and their survival chances is dropping every seconds. Now, (according to experts from some country), those buried under collapsed buildings have 5 more days to get rescued without water and food. Today is the 8th day which is also the last day.



I always wanted to do something for them but I couldn't. Not financially nor volunteer myself to go there and rescue them. I can only pray for them sincerely in my heart. It's a tragic for the peoples there. They did nothing to deserve such awful disaster.




May those survivors be strong. May those injured recover as soon as possible. May those still waiting for people to rescue stay strong. Help will reach to you soon.

Those who wish to donate money to help, you can do so here. -> How to Donate

Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may this be the dedication prayer for wesak day for the victim of the earth quack. God be with them.