Heard this song while at Joe's blog. Damm nice! XD What song? Dream of You by Selena.
Joe, now u know whos the one always over at your blog. XP
Still cannnot upload pictures yet..*ISH*
So I wait for the day, and the courage to say~ How much I love you~ >.<
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Its not my fault for not updating this blog ok? I wanted to update on last Wednesday but couldn't log in into blogger until Sunday. Some people even complained that everytime she visit my blog, its still the same old story! My class skipping story. -.-" Skipping class is usual for a Uni student ok?
I took alot of pictures for blogging purposes but too bad i do not have a memory card reader with me now. Probably will upload those pictures on Tuesday.
Ok, I'hv nothing to say anymore. Till then, sayonara. XD
Posted by N!cky at 10:33 AM
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I skipped my boring accounting block lecture today again. But who give a damm? Everyone is skipping the damm lecture and I bet u can count the whole lecture hall using my toes and fingers. But my fingers are busy now typing this..so later bah! I lost track of what the lecturer is teaching since chapter 4. And I wonder I how manage to finish my assignment without any help.
Btw, I saw this taggy on Cheng's blog and it seems to be fun. Can let you all know me more ;)
Bolded statement are true to me and Italized statement are the one i WISH its true. If both? lol..u decide.
1) I miss somebody right now.
2) I do not watch tv these days.
3) I wear glasses or contact lenses.
4) I love to play video games.
5) I have tried marijuana.
6) I have been in a threesome.
7) I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
8) I have changed mentally over the last year.
9) I curse.
10) I am totally smart.
11) I've broken someone's bones.
12) I am paranoid sometimes.
13) I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
14) I need money right now.
15) I love sushi.
16) I talk really, really fast.
17) I have long hair.
18) I have lost money in Las Vegas.
19) I have at least one sibling.
20) I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
21) I couldnt survive without Caller ID.
22) I like the way I look.
23) I am usually pessimistic.
24) I have a lot of mood swings.
25) I have a hidden talent.
26) I am always hyper.
27) I have a lot of friends.
28) I have pecked someone of the same sex.
29) I enjoy talking on the phone.
30) I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
31) I love to shop.
32) Enjoy window shopping.
33) I would rather shop than eat.
34) I dont hate anyone.
35) I am a pretty good dancer.
36) I am completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
37) I have a cell phone.
38) I believe in God.
39) I am an adrenaline junkie.
40) I watch MTV on a daily basis.
41) I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
42) I have rejected someone before.
43) I want to have children in the future.
44) I have changed a diaper before.
45) I have called the cops on a friend before.
46) I am not allergic to anything.
47) I have a lot to learn.
48) I am shy around members with the opposite gender.
49) I have made a move on a friend, significant other or crush in the past.
50) I have tried alcohol before.
51) I own the South Park movie.
52) I would die for my best friend.
53) I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
54) I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
55) I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
56) Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
57) I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
58) I am happy at this moment!
59) I am obsessed with girls/guys.
60) I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
61) I study for tests most of the time.
62) I am comfortable with who I am right now.
63) I have more than just my ears pierced.
64) I walk barefoot wherever I can.
65) I have jumped off a bridge.
66) I love sea turtles.
67) I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
68) Plan on achieving a major goal dream.
69) I am proficient in a musical instrument.
70) I hate office jobs.
71) I love sci-fi movies.
72) I think water rules.
73) I went college out of state.
74) I like sausages.
75) I love kisses.
76) I fall for the worst people.
77) I adore bright colours.
78) I cant live without black eyeliner.
79) I am afraid to pick up random objects on the road because they might be cursed.
80) I usually like covers better than originals.
81) I can pick up things with my toes.
82) I can whistle.
83) I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
84) I have ridden/owned a horse.
85) I still have every journal I've written in.
86) I can stick to a diet.
87) I talk in my sleep.
88) I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
89) I have jazz in my blood.
90) Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
91) I wear a toe ring.
92) I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
93) I am a caffeine junkie.
94) I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
95) I have been to over 15 conventions.
96) I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
97) I am an artist.
98) I only clean my room when necessary.
99) I like a person of the same sex.
100) I love being happy.
Nothing special, just something that can make u know about me. ;)
Posted by N!cky at 9:38 AM
Monday, October 15, 2007
I have been sleeping very early during the Raya break. Early as in 2-3 o'clock in the morning. Why? Those assignments again lar! I took a Marketing Degree..why must they force me to take up accounting and management? Debit, Credit..blah blah blah..
Tata..back to assignments again.. >.< It's 'her' birthday today. Happy Birthday to 'her'. :)
Dont bother to ask who is 'her' ;)
I called her and wished her happy birthday just now. Our conversation is like;
Me: hey, how r u doing? Happy Birthday :)
She: Thank You.
Me: Erm..yea..Happy Birthday. Bye
She: Thank You. Hehe. Bye.
-End of Conversation-
Lame rite? :P
Posted by N!cky at 8:23 PM
Friday, October 12, 2007
Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor
All the best to the space and back to Earth. There is this fun fact i overheard on the radio few days ago. Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor is a muslim rite? That means he have to do his daily prayers at the space which is 5 times per day. But he will be orbiting the earth 16 times per day which means he need to pray 80 times per day. 80 x 9 days = 720!!! siao
Lol.. dont worry.
Since Sheikh Muszaphar is a Muslim, and as his time in space will coincide with the last part of Ramadan, the Islamic National Fatwa Council drew up the first comprehensive guidebook for Muslims in space. The 18-page guidebook is titled "Guidelines for Performing Islamic Rites at the International Space Station", and details issues such as how to pray in a low-gravity environment, how to locate Mecca from the ISS, how to determine prayer times, and issues surrounding fasting
Anan C. Mohd, from Malaysia's Department of Islamic Development said that fasting while traveling is optional, so Sheikh Muszaphar could choose what he would like to do, but if he did decide to fast in space, the times would be centered around local time in Baikonur, where the launch takes place.
Sheikh Muszaphar will celebrate Eid ul-Fitr aboard the station, and packed some SATAY (not teh tarik and roti canai?) and cookies to hand out to the rest of the crew on Saturday, October 13, to mark the end of Ramadan. (cited from wikipedia)
I love my new banner!
Posted by N!cky at 1:32 PM