Can anyone tell me what is this boy thinking? O.o
Lol.. My words for him: He got nothing better to do!
Actually its my drawing, using Ms.Paint. :P bluek!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
Better with lights
Dial 1800-Paint-my-room NOW!
Posted by N!cky at 5:13 PM
Many people says that 1Utama's deco is awesome but to me, The Curve’s deco better. More White Christmas feel.
One Utama New Wing
Mid Valley Center Court
So Autumn X'mas
This one is Sungei Wang from the main road. Not bad eh?
I still got Sunway Pyramid to visit next week. Saw their deco outside n its so colourful. Probably the best in KL this year.
Merry Christmas people.. Not forgetting a Happy New Year!
Posted by N!cky at 4:34 PM
Thursday, December 13, 2007
We wish u a merry x'mas, we wish u a merry x'mas and a Happy New Year~ Woohoo... less than 13 days before christmas... cant wait!
Any present for me this year? XD
Went to lots of malls in KL to check out their X'mas decoration. So far I've been to Mid Valley, 1 Utama, The Curve and Sungei Wang. But sorry for unable to upload the pictures at the moment. Will do it soon. I promise. =)
And a BIG Thank You to my friend who posted the "New Year Resolution for Her" when I can't online to update this blog. Appreciate it alot! <3
Things to blog about this month;
-December Fever with Charlie Chia
-Wonderful Christmas 2007
-Mall's X'mas Deco 2007
Posted by N!cky at 1:17 PM
Saturday, December 8, 2007
New year is coming. I have this list of new year resolutions, well. . . for her.
1. Now that I'm a grown up, I will put my dirty socks in the laundry basket and not assume the sock fairy will magiv them there.
2. If I'm deep in thought and you ask me what I'm thinking about, I will not say, "Nothing". I will tell you.
3. I will never ask "Where have you put my . . ." (keys, wallet, favourite shirt, etc), without first looking for them.
4. I will put the loo seat down.
5. I will never refer to it as "it", as in "How about it?" or "Do you fancy it?"
6. When we go out for dinner I will not spend the last five minutes of the meal moaning about the bill.
7. I will always be nice to and about your mother and I will never suggest that you bear any resemblance to her, in terms of temperament, whatsover.
8. If you ask me if I love you, I will say, "Yes, I love you very much." I will not look totally bemused and say, "Eh? What? Well of course. . ."
9. I will remember to ask how your day was, instead of just talking about mine. And I will actually listen to your reply.
10. If you phone me during the day, I will try to converse instead of just grunting.
11. When you spend an hour on the phone talking to the friend you just saw, I will not complain but simply say, "How wonderful that you two are such good friends."
12. When I hear you whisper and giggle during any of your phone calls, I will not assume that you are talking about me, even when you obviously are.
13. When you ask me whether I like your new frocks, I will actually look at them before saying, "Yes! And what a bargain!"
14. I will not shout at the television, even when the politicians or footballers are on.
15. I will help around the house and if I wash a plate or two, I will not act as though I've just climbed Everest.
16. Should you be a little stressed or overtired and should you scream or throw the odd vase, I will make no reference to hormones whatsover.
17. I will accept that you've got your own problems, too, and that life isn't always easy for you either.
18. I will remember your birthday and our anniversary without prompting.
19. I will not hog the television remote control.
20. I will buy you flowers when it' not your birthday, not our anniversary and not just when I've behaved badly.
21. When I catch you drooling over some hunky male on the telly, I will not say, "You do know he's gay?"
22. I will not assume I have the same right to admire anyfemale ont he telly.
23. If I've got difficulties at work, I will tell you about them so that when the redundancy cheque finally comes it isn't too much of a shock.
24. When you say, "I fancy going shopping," I will gleefully reach for my wallet and shout, "whoopee!"
25. I will bring you tea in the bed at least once a week.
26. I will clean the sink after I've shaved and I will shut the bathroom door before making disgusting bathroom noises.
27. I will make sure I give you a proper kiss and a cuddle everyday.
28. If you put on weight and you ask me if you have, I will lie convincingly so you don't know I'm not "Just saying it to please you".
29. I will make sure I'm the first to kiss you at midnight on New Year's eve.
30. I will endeavour to make all the arrangements on your birthday.
31. I will finally admit that you're just as good a driver as me, better in fact, and I will not keep pressing an invisible brake pedal every time you take the wheel.
32. I will be an affectionate and happy little bunny, wh never sulks.
33. If things go wrong on our holiday (e.g. there's rain), I will not blame you. In fact, I will come to realise it's somehow my fault.
34. Sometimes I will surprise you by taking you out to lunch alone.
35. I will whisper sweet nothings in your ear, just like I always used to.
36. When you try out a new recipe I will say, "Mmmm, delicious" and not look at the plate muttering, "What is this supposed to be exactly?"
37. I will remember to tell you you're sexy without having to be prompted.
38. I'll count my blessings, no matter how disguised they seem to be.
39. I will try to keep all my New Year's resolution this time around.
40. Well, I'll try to keep a copy of this list, at least. . . (which I'm doing right now)
And in case you haven't realised, this list is extracted from CLEO.
Posted by N!cky at 11:10 AM
Monday, December 3, 2007
Friday, November 30, 2007
Nah..not going to post the second part of the review coz its super lame. Today is the last day to submit the review.. tell me i did a good job! I was putting high hopes winning the prize few weeks back but now.. i dont even care if i won it. Wtf?
Yea, its so wtf i know.. =(
Note: added a christmas song. Cmon! Must have Xmas mood rite.. XD
Posted by N!cky at 9:37 AM
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
So headache thinking how to write a review for PhillipYong to get his Rm100 bucks.. :(
Here are the rules;
1. Must be more than 50 words. ( Done!)
2. Must have at least one link to my blog or this blog post. (Done!)
3. The best review will win the RM100. (Hopefully its mine!)
4. Contest until 30th November 2007, 11.59pm (Done!)
5. Sumbit you review URL in my comment page or my inbox @ email@example.com. (Done!)
6. Only residents residing in Malaysia will be entitled to the prize. (Truly Malaysian living in Msia!)
But how to do a review? This is my 1st time woh!!
Cannot use Advertising way because Kate use already.
Btw, this is phillipyong ;)
Neither Darren's free and easy review..
So as a Marketing Student, I flipped thru my Rm 116 super cool looking marketing book hoping to find a solution for it.
But nothing is useful. Eww..lousy book?
Then out of nowhere, idea came to me while I'm watching TV! What? I'll get my "friends" to give me their opinion on philip's blog.
So guess who i asked? XD
Did this during my Accounting test!
Stay tune to know the answer!! OMG.....so lame! :P
Posted by N!cky at 1:03 PM
This is BB, a shih tzu belongs to my mom's mahjong kaki. I keep playing with him because usually mom doesnt allows any pets in the house! :(
Then the next morning(Sunday), I went to Ikano Pet Centre. WTF! So many cute dogs there.. *Please get one for me mom* :(
Took this picture on the way back after my exam yesterday. Bright future infront of me. XD
Posted by N!cky at 12:08 PM
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Here's a few pictures of Eye on Malaysia which i visited somewhere during August. Pretty romantic if u bring ur gal along. ;) But u need to share one gondola with strangers! cannot naughty naughty! :P Price? Rm15 for 5-6 round i think..
Water laser show
Shot of the day!
Posted by N!cky at 9:58 PM
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Research in understanding and contrasting,
Chinese/Asian culture vs Western
interesting research indeed!
These icons were designed by Liu Young who was born in China and educated in Germany .
Blue --> Westerner
Red --> Asian/Chinese
Sundays on the Road
In the restaurant
Three meals a day
Elderly in day to day life
Moods and Weather
Posted by N!cky at 9:09 AM