Friday, December 14, 2007

Mall's X'mas Deco 2007

Here comes the Mall's X'mas Deco 2007 post.

Many people says that 1Utama's deco is awesome but to me, The Curve’s deco better. More White Christmas feel.


The Curve

Like snow village only

Outside The Curve


One Utama New Wing



Mid Valley Center Court

So Autumn X'mas

This one is Sungei Wang from the main road. Not bad eh?



I still got Sunway Pyramid to visit next week. Saw their deco outside n its so colourful. Probably the best in KL this year.

Merry Christmas people.. Not forgetting a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

juenlil said...

thanks for showing all the xmas deco in kl... i will be mising all the beautiful xmas deco this yr as im away fr msia... oh, the deco in the curve are magnificent .... and 1U too... but i think MV's deco a bit disappointing... looks more like autumn to me:)

Anonymous said...

featured u on me blog. thanks for taking time out to take pics of Christmas around KL. I want white christmas... :D