Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Siapa PhillipYong?

So headache thinking how to write a review for PhillipYong to get his Rm100 bucks.. :(


Here are the rules;


1. Must be more than 50 words. ( Done!)
2. Must have at least one link to my blog or this blog post. (Done!)
3. The best review will win the RM100. (Hopefully its mine!)
4. Contest until 30th November 2007, 11.59pm (Done!)
5. Sumbit you review URL in my comment page or my inbox @ yongkeechung@gmail.com. (Done!)
6. Only residents residing in Malaysia will be entitled to the prize. (Truly Malaysian living in Msia!)



But how to do a review? This is my 1st time woh!!



Cannot use Advertising way because Kate use already.






Cannot use Jess's Hard Sale way!



Btw, this is phillipyong ;)



Neither Darren's free and easy review..




So as a Marketing Student, I flipped thru my Rm 116 super cool looking marketing book hoping to find a solution for it.

But nothing is useful. Eww..lousy book?

Then out of nowhere, idea came to me while I'm watching TV! What? I'll get my "friends" to give me their opinion on philip's blog.


So guess who i asked? XD

Did this during my Accounting test!


Stay tune to know the answer!! OMG.....so lame! :P