Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No Bitch here..only Puppies..

This is BB, a shih tzu belongs to my mom's mahjong kaki. I keep playing with him because usually mom doesnt allows any pets in the house! :(


BB sleeping on the chair

Yawn


What are u doing?


sleepy again..

BB showing me a sleepy dulan face!

Then the next morning(Sunday), I went to Ikano Pet Centre. WTF! So many cute dogs there.. *Please get one for me mom* :(

Baby shih tzu biting his blanket. Rm1288


Forgot what breed is this. Damm cute!.. Rm3888


Took this picture on the way back after my exam yesterday. Bright future infront of me. XD

2 comments:

Copykate said...

why the black and white shih tzu look so garang one? i dun like!!! so fierce. scary. not cute. eeeee.

lazy dog. owned by rich tai tai. eat and sleep everyday. no wonder XD

it's supposed to run and jump around! he didn't circle around your leg, did he? aww, it's not a bitch? too bad for you chicken nick!

N!cky said...

BB too shy to run around my leg.. everytime come my hse sleep only.. :(