Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day :)

Like every Mother's day, my brothers and sister will buy mom a dinner. This year is no exception. Only that we couldn't make up our mind where to eat. =/

We usually celebrate Mother's day one day before the actual day to avoid the crowd. Sis ask me to suggest a place and I simply mutter out TGI Friday since mom keep saying how delicious their food is after visiting that place with her friends few weeks back. We planned to leave the house 6pm sharp and my bro left with his gf and my cousin(dont ask me why is she joining us.My mom invited her over) to TGI Friday at The Curve but dad wanted me to teach him how to use the iPhone he brought and we didnt leave the house until 7pm.



While on the way to The Curve, my bro called and said TGI the curve is full. So we changed the venue to TGI One Utama instead. After reaching TGI One Utama, we got our table but since we have 11 people and we didnt make any bookings before hand, we were seated at 2 different tables. O.o

My bro suggest that its not that good to sit seperately since our main purpose it to dine together, we change to another restaurant instead. Where? We tried One Shabu Shabu. Its a steamboat restaurant and we're given a private pot each so we dont need to share saliva. XD







Itadakimasu~


The food is quite nice, services is superb, price is erm... I'll say worth it and affordable. How much is it? Rm 336 for 11pax.


*Burps*


After dinner, my sis complain she wasn't full and she went to buy Big Apple Donuts for supper. Hehe.. thats all for my Mother's day. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww its nice, a pot each... hmmm food look good too.