Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging *edited*

Nuffnang having another Party again- Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging Powered by Maxis Broadband!

Time – 6.30pm to 10.00pm

Date – 21st of June 2008

Venue – Modesto’s/Rain, Desa Sri Hartamas

Dress code – Animal theme

Am giving a try to get an invitation to that party. How? Simply post a drawing or a picture of any animal of your liking on your blog. But I suck in drawing!!! but Jane gave me an idea. hehe...



So obvious that is a cat rite? no?? SAY YES PLEASE :D

*edit*

Some people say my cat not wild enough..So I edited it to make it WILDER! Here is my new version of WILD CAT! *ROARS* hehe...

Hehe.. meow~

12 comments:

Copykate said...

i can recognise lolcat! XD

naeboo~ said...

cat is domestic animal lar!!!!


where is the WILD part? doh

N!cky said...

can draw any animals ler.. =/

Mrs Chong said...

nick: can draw at least one animal sudah kira power d hor? =P I can't even draw a cat properly. T.T Anyway, will see you there then. =)

True Love said...

hehehe the meows will take the world. (='.'=) meow~~

ck AE76 said...

give u one more comment...
where are the balls?

Unknown said...

thank you for your nang. I really appreciate it.

chee hung

Carmen WenWeN said...

LOL wat u wan me to say=-p

Carmen WenWeN said...

cute cat=p looks like dodo!! potential artist!thumbs up..woot

Anonymous said...

wow, u post a simple drawing yet can get so many comments, i also kalah dy, hahaha!

Unknown said...

hello nick,
thank you for your second nang. The irony is you nanged her post as well.
However, I really do not anymore encounter with her.
Again, thanks for you nang.

chee hung

Myst3 said...

so lucky to have party to go to...how i wish to be in msia...so we could party together