Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Down in the ocean of whatever... =/

Dont bother the title.. that is what came across my mind all of sudden. I have no mood to do anything at all yet I need to accomplish them. =/ Semester Final is next month and I still have so many assignments to finish up, friends who needs my help (I need more from you guys k!), parents which never stop asking me to do this and that(like I can say NO?) and bla bla bla...

For months, I never sleep without planning what to do the next morning. I know everyone does that but thinking about it for hours on the bed? Seriously sucks lor...moreover, I'm a person who cannot handle stress. Now, fucking stop giving me pressure already!!!

I couldn't remember when is the last time I had a good laugh (Ok lar, it was yesterday when I was watching MY WIFE IS A GAMBLING MAESTRO ) but sigh... ahh..forget it. Its hard to explain. =/ I hate explaining things.

Such a long time since I've written a post based on personal feelings. Usually its just some random photos posting or events I attended. Sad to say, this blog is so....not my style. :(

Ok, enough of ranting. I'll go do something productive but lifeless like assignments. X(

*I'm going to do something really childish now. That is to switch off my phone for the rest of the day until tomorrow morning*

No comments: