Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unwell~

I'm so freaking sick.. :( Sick as in ill/unwell, not pervert!

Theres red marks and rashes on my back. Its bloody itchy and painful. Then suddenly its like freezing cold here when the aircond wasnt even ON. Wtf.. =( To make me suffer more, mom forbid me from eating chicken and egg. So what am I going to eat tomorrow? Zzzz

Can I skip my lecture tomorrow? I'm just too sick to go to college. X( and I just remembered that the programme office asked me to see them today but I didnt because it was raining like mad. Dunno who brought the rain goddess to KL!! Couldnt cross the road to get to the office and the appoinment just slipped off my mind. =/ Well, probably they wanted to lecture me for skipping 2 tutorial last week. Not my fault k and I got a VALID reason for it.

Arg.. I'm going to sleep now. Too sick to continue...

Nah... upload some clouds pix for you all.. enjoy! Go away rain!

Ciaoz... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

errr....