Monday, March 31, 2008

PAWS

Went to PAWS at Subang on Sunday to be a volunteer with Zoe and Yoei (He FFK). Reach there at 10am and register myself as a volunteer. Basically, what we did was walking the dogs, pamper the pussies cats, feed the kittens and playing with Charlie the monkey.


Me and my dog of the day!



Zoe and her hyperactive dog


We can help to wash the place if we wants to. But since I'm new to the place, I'll leave it to the more experienced workers there.


Charlie the monkey.


Clean cat.. I like :)




A cute puppy playing with the tennis ball.

Zoe and her hostage. :D


Shes ready to be adopted.. Anyone? LMAO! :D

A vet preparing medicine for a sick puppy. :(

We left PAWS at 12pm and plan where to go next for brunch. First, Zoe suggest to go my house to cook but I declined because its not convenient. Thus, I drove Zoe back to her house and drink cereal instead. =)

After drinking, she surf the net and chat at kscb while I sleep at her sofa until her mom comes home. Then we went Leo's to use their wifi service around 2.30pm. :)



Mocha Latte! (anyone know where can i learn the latte art other than watching YouTube?)


My coffee + Frech Toast

Spend the day there playing FB poker with Alvin, Zoe, Ed and Kate.

At 6pm, Leos' wifi service went sucky and we left the place after eating Leo's yummy gelato. Reach home at 7pm and realise nobody's at home. To make it worst, modem spoilt! So I drove out to buy Meet the Spartans DVD. :D

Who wants to join me and visit PAWS next time? =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pic no 1, the dog is huge, looks like it is pulling you. :P
pic no 2, zoe is cute.