Monday, March 24, 2008

I love Saturday! <3

Saturday never been this fun. I leave the house at 10am to Times Square for an Anime show or exhibition watever u wanna call it. No! I'm never a fan of anime. I'm there to assist my brother for that event.

The moment when I leave my house, I tried to unlock my car with the alarm remote but I couldnt.. Wtf? I was thinking..shit. No battery? Then when I look carefully. Damm.. Its not my Myvi.. its my bro's. His new Myvi. Same colour as mine, same car registration number, same model... =.="


His new Myvi... where is mine?


They parked it outside the house! :(

So sien! Dunno who parked it outside! Grr..

Anyway, the anime event is actually celebration of myRosso.com, a gaming company 1 year anniversary. Yea.. congrats.

Their 1st anniversary cake.

When theres anime party going on. There must be cosplay too. And cannot be missed. Hehe.. ;)

Terrorist, SWAT commando and.... Bruce lee wannabe skinny ah pek. -.- (looks like yoei)

Some characters from Naruto i guess..

some characters in Nostale game.


Some characters in Starwars.. sorry.. not a fan of Starwars.


This one I lagi dunno.


This one is L wannabe from Death Note.. eeww..


The only watchable that day.. Kawaii Jap students..haha..

I left that place at 2.30pm to get ready for the next event. The mini bloggers meeting..hahaha. Will write about it later tonite. =D

Happy Easter Holiday~

3 comments:

Copykate said...

omg L isn't that fat and old and ugly!!!! X(((((

the jap students not kawaii enough. lol.

so good la u, get to attend all these events. unfair!

Anonymous said...

wow finally i see life... hehe! eh i know you myvi car plate no. go stalk you... pancit your car's t!res.

N!cky said...

all my car plate no the same.. 5 same number, 2 diff