Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'll stand far far away..

If you can see my face now, u'll know how m i feeling rite now. So bad that if u hand me a knife, I'll stab it into my heart immediately to kill myself... Yes! I'm not kidding.

Just when I thought everything is fine and seems like its on the right track, well like wat i said, seems only. Infact, everything is fake. Friends hates me, avoiding me. So fucked up! Fine! If u want to avoid me, keep doing it. I'll be fine without u.

I just dunno whats wrong with me myself. Sometimes I do think of dying but not by suiciding because I'm too timid to do so. Been asking the same old question to myself since day one. Why nick, why? Just forget it and keep going!

I guess I couldnt do so because I know I did my best and at hoping for at least a consolation but it will never happen to me.

I wanna stop blogging and stop getting involved in the whole internet surfing for a period but I just couldn't do it YET!! I just dunno what can I do.... I dunno.. dun ask me ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's bothering you? take them to the Lord in prayer.