Friday, March 28, 2008

My days as a Vegetarian.

Today is day 6 as a vegetarian. No meats, eggs or cheese for the past 6 days. It started because I've this weird allergic problem. Rashes started to grow on my back. Just a small area but its very itchy and each time theres contacts between that part of rashes and my shirt, I will want to scratch it. The feeling isnt good at all I tell you.

Its inconvinient to eat with a vegetarian because its hard to find for a place to suits both vegetarian and non vegetarian's needs. Yea, many unhappy problems occured which I dont want to elaborate any further.

But to think again, not eating meats is a healthy practice. Am not doing this to impress anyone or whatever. Its for me myself. I'm just gonna continue doing it for the next 3 weeks. Probably will continue doing so if I can. =/

For now, my daily Brunch (taking breakfast and lunch together to save money + am on DIET!) is plain spinach wan tan mee and a glass of barley ice. Dinner? Sometimes is white rice + vege + tofu or just magee mee.


My yummy Plain Spinach Wan Tan Mee. Rm2.50

What is the taste of pork? chicken? fish? I've totally forgotten the taste of it... Sorry Curry Chicken, Roasted Pork, Tom Yam Fish... I got to leave you all out from my food list until erm.. I dunno.

I woke up at 6.15am to go to college but am too lazy to attend class tired to drive. I'm here blogging instead. =/ Bad N!ck! but dont worry, I'll join the replacement class on Tuesday. I'll work hard starting next week. No more skipping Tutorial Class. But no gaurantee for Lectures because lecture is just too boring.

Sometimes I used an hour to look for parking, another hour waiting for lecture to start but in the end... the supposedly 2hours lecture ended in 45mins. You say Dulan (pissed off) or not? X(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... yeah it's good to be a vegetarian for a while but long term, without meat will make you pale. keep fit and stay healthy! :p

Unknown said...

so how long u have to be vegetarian??