Thursday, September 11, 2008

When Creativity Strikes at a Wrong Time

Was attending lecture but it was so boring that I nearly dozed off to mamamia-land. Even the window seats at my lecture hall couldn't keep me awake. The lecturer as usual will stare at me for a while when she speaks. Gah! all my fault for sitting at the front row.

Not to mention that she can remember almost all 150+ students name in the lecture hall. I wouldn't want her to mention my name across with the mic shes holding. Then, suddenly my friend took out a marker pen and creativity strucked me. I snatch the marker pen from him and start to scribble something on everything on my sight.

Now presenting to you my masterpiece. :)

Eric's son is gay!


Connecting People? You judge it yourself :P

Me is not artist. Don't expect nice picture or anime stuff from me. I'm going to bomb this blog with lots of post soon! watchout ya~ haha..

1 comment:

Seizhin said...

Creativity strikes when least expected. Nick's a great example of that~