Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How Fragile is Myvi??

Last 2 months was tragedy. While on the way from Airport, I had a slight contact with a car infront of me when waiting for my turn at the Bukit Jelutong toll. It was a kenari infront of me and I thought I pulled the gear back to Neutral but eventually I did not. It was still at D. *boom* First thing came to my mind was, FUCK! I'm screwed this time!

The driver came out of his car. I told him to pass the toll first. Before the story continues, lets have a look at his car.





Is there any dented part on his car?? Now look at mine!




Question is... Do I have to pay him?? Alright, I admit it was my fault but he demand for Rm150! KNS CILAKA! I called my mom and the most she will pay is Rm100 and so did them took the Rm100 and flew kite.

Me? Sadly drive my dented Myvi to Genting right after that to attend The 8th Genting World Lion Dance Championship.

My area's shops asked for Rm 200 above to fix the car. So I decided not to bother to fix it. =/ Not until when my bro told me he will pay the bill for me! Hooray~ But I was asked to go to his friend's shop. It was indirectly his' fault because I went to KLIA to fetch his friend which is also my friend. XD


Car in "surgery"

After 2 hours, my baby is back to normal again! Hehe.. how much?? ONLY RM70!!! That Cilaka Kenari guy took Rm100 from me when his car suffers no damages at ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Story doesn't end here guys. Wait for the next post!

4 comments:

Megahertz said...

Doi doi.. Why so careless. Looking at leng lui didn't pay atention leh. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I thought that kenari is supposed to be atos?

N!cky said...

Atos is slightly smaller than kenari I think :P

Anonymous said...

I still think that driver was too much to demand RM100. Should have just ignored him and drove off. its not like his car had any damages.