Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ding-a-little-Dang

Who still remember doraemon?? Neh...the big blue robot cat whos afraid of mouse? Hahaha.. Nevermind if you don't know anything about the robot cat. But you must know this! Hah!!! Ding Dang and Tora!!



If you don't, sad for you! Inside Ding Dang and Tora is a packet of chocolates and mini toys. It is cheaper than buying a pack of nasi lemak!Rm2 for both? I saw Ding Dang and Tora at a minimarket when my friend wanted to show me some cheap beers selling in that shop. They even sell shot glass too. Only Rm2 each!

I couldn't wait to unpack it and see whats my prize inside so I smuggled it into the library. Hehehe.. Most of my friends was happy to see Ding Dang and Tora again. *winks*

Inside the box- some soft chocolate biscuits.

My "prize"- a sports car and few animal puzzle. .

My day ended with so much memories with Ding Dang. I still remember when I was around 4-5 years old, my aunt tried to feed me but I refuse to eat. I told her that I will only eat if she buys me Ding Dang and Tora. Hahaha...and she did! Love her so much! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL never like those cheap chocs.