Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello!

Been working everyday since end of Chinese New Year. Speaking of CNY, Screw Chinese New Year! No luck in gambling at all... so "suey" that the fortune cookies i opened is empty. Seriously wtf lor!



But I like the working place. The people there are so friendly and I dont mind finish off late. At least there is someone there. ;) The first time I see her, I did not really notice her. But then 2 weeks later, shes there again. This time the feelings is so different. So I keep looking at her when shes not noticing. Sometimes I notice her looking at me too. :P

I was hoping to see her the next day but apparently she only show up on weekends. Today (sunday) I saw her again! No, I am not going to approach her. I just want to see her. Thats it.

I just dont know. So weird. =/

No comments: