Sunday, February 22, 2009

22 Feb 2009, Rainy Day.

Currently sitting alone at Old Town Kopitiam sipping my coffee while watching the rains showering my car. Nothing is more emo than doing this while listening to sad instrumental music.

After reading few friends' blog and knowing that they are doing fine overseas, I kinda feel lonely here in Malaysia. Not that I have no other friends but how many of them that I can talk to? I guess it will be better when my class start 2 weeks later. So far I have been working everyday just to fill my time. Better than staying at home doing nothing or go out spending money with friends.

And by working on weekends, I can see her too. =) Yesterday, I saw her eating chips while reading a book. The funny part is that before she put a piece of chip into her mouth, she will see both side of the chip to ensure it is safe to eat. O.o

The rain is getting heavier now but the feeling is good. Especially on a Sunday afternoon. How I wish to live like this everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... long time no comment here d. someone is in love!

Myst3 said...

always check before u insert...er...i mean eat...., or else you might get herpes...er i mean u might get chocked.