Friday, October 10, 2008

What is there to live for?

A picture tells a thousand words. This one worth more than a thousand.

A short and simple post sometimes is more meaningful than one with only words.*sense the emo-ness now?? :D*

All the best girl. Do what you think is right for you. I couldn't give more comments because I am not experienced in this case. And I dont think I should be the one telling you what to do.

Right! I'm a failure too.

=/

Good Bye.

A little gift from a sincere heart-Chorus part of a song

“在这天~直至这生走遍

也想你携手衝過终点

甚至他生再遇见

仍想起今天

便约定相依[在他]身边”

天意(Fate) by Ronald Cheng

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Continuing our KSCB conversation that zom interrupted)

nicola: 44444, if u can read this... i cried. FUCK.. the part where myungwoo ask her to leave nicola: then she survived..

-------------------------------

No.44444: Yea I cried too...Okay, I admit it. In fact I started crying even before that.

-------------------------------

No.44444: The part when she was yelling his name, in the room filled with wind, "Myung-woo !! Myung-woo !! IS THAT YOU !? MYUNG-WOO!!" As the camera revolves around her... round.. and round.. as she yelled "MYUNG-WOO!!!"

-------------------------------

No.44444: When she looked at me in the eye, her sad desperate face, her teary eyes.. Damn. I immediately felt what Myung-Woo felt. Immediately burst into tears.. man... thinking about it still makes me cry. T__T

Anonymous said...

I wanted to hug her so bad.... hold her tightly and let her know that things are gonna be alright.. but I can't.... I can't !!! I''ve already died. T___T