Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trust your feeling.

Gah.. not in the mood to write anything now. I planned the whole post while driving back home but totally lost the mood to write once i sign in. It was about a little relationship problem someone is having. And me being a good listener decided to give a little comment.



I dunno whether she took my words or not but I think I gave her a very good point for consideration. Gah.. enough already. So sick of those love story at first, then few months later, non stop arguing. If u think he dont love you anymore, screw it and ask him to fuck off. Holding on will never make it better.



I told u many times before that u will never grow up if u never actually feel it yourself. No matter how beautiful a flower is, it will rot like all flowers too.. they never last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!