Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing is true!

A little note for my friends;

Dear friends (applicable to those who know me very well in person
only),

What you have read here about me is not true! :D

Even it is, dont ask me about anything u read here. Just keep it to
yourself! I will not talk about anything on this blog with you all. Just read it
if u like ok? :) I know u all care about me but I'm fine and will be.

Yours Trully,

Nick :)

Blogging is not my life! I only update when I feel like doing so. It wasn't like this last time because the initial intention of setting up this blog was furfilled. Today, whynick serves as daily rant only. Hehehe..

Its time for me to meet those I didn't meet for a long time already. I am going to keep my holidays free next week! Always say will go meet my aunt at Seremban but..... =/

Ok! back to my Law Assignment now. Ciaoz! Gambateh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL :D