Monday, February 25, 2008

How you wanna see it?

I went thru the most terrible moment alone.No! I'm not talking about the I'm Sick post. Plus I've removed the post because I dont want my parents to know. Not that they read my blog but I just wanna play it safe.



What terrible moment u ask. Well, I'm not going to tell too. I'll stick it to myself. I think I'm good enough to handle it alone. I'll never show my emo-ness or rather whats in my mind to my friends and neither they wanna see it too(I guess). Besides, Cancerians prefer to be alone when they are down or something. One might say thats what friends are for but I would rather keep it to myself than to share my problems with them.



Seeking advice from people is what I'll never do. Say me stubborn or foolish but I'm still sticking to my ways of handling stuff. At first, I thought that I still have few close friends which at least will understand me without me telling them my problem but they proved my wrong. How good u treat them doesnt mean a thing anymore. Damm it..they can enjoy go themselves and stop taking me for granted. Don't call me just because u need me. Can you remember my number when u're enjoying urself? Please! I'm sick of it already.



While typing this, I went thru achieves of one of my friends. And I saw one picture that brought me back to square one. The nights that we shared together... does it mean a thing to you? or just me being paranoid? Lies? or something we must go thru in our life? One little wrong move and its gone. I'm just gonna blame myself for not saying NO to you.



I lied to my friends and worst, I'm lying to myself too. I'm done putting on a fake smile on myself. Now, its time to remove it...wait, which one is the real one? Guess I'm used to the fake one.... get over it N!ck =/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after reading your post, the fist ques is are you sick (not well)?

N!cky said...

Not really, I think I'm just unsure on what to do. Too many choices to make in life. =/

And something happened last month and I still couldn't get over it yet.