Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mini Family Gathering

Saw some charcoal burning when I reach home on Sunday. I guess mom is lazy to cook again. =/

She invited my cousin's family and uncle to come over. Enuf food kah?



My prawns and sausage. I mean my edible sausage. Whatever! X(

My uncle n his wife and my cousin's family.
Lazy to fight for a place with them at the hot stove, I took out the electric grill plate and cook my sausages with it. *evil laugh* XD

Yummy Spicy Prawns!

Look tasty rite?


Say NO to grilled Chicken Wing.. eww*taste horrible*... X(

The mess after they're done with the food. But I dont need to do the clean up coz its kakak's job. XD


From left to right: Uncle, Cousin, my 2nd Bro, Cousin, Mom and Dad sipping his chinese tea.

So good la u all.. dont need to clean up after eating. Can watch TV..

Lol.. where am I? In my room watching Black Sheep. meeeehhh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is a black sheep? how come got toilet roll on the table? and there is nothing to bbq? *evil smile*

N!cky said...

black sheep is a movie name.. i took those picture after they finish eating. so no more food!
XD