Thursday, January 31, 2008

Carlsberg VIP lounge.

Had an event at Carlsberg Malaysia last month. A talk on feng shui and also how to do business in China. Many businessman around Malaysia attended the talk including some Datuks. Well, I'm not a good talker or writer in this case :P so I'll just show you all pictures :)


Official Opening by Malaysia's Second Prime Minister on 15th April 1972 (36years ago)

Since its Carlsberg's VIP lounge, everything should be classy inside rite? Well, it is.


Clean and Comfortable sofas for us to enjoy our beers. Did I mention anything about Free-Flow of Beer? XD

Spacious.. Definitely a good place to chill.

Carlsberg Extra Cold. Very nice! I had 5-6 rounds of this and still craving for more. :P I'm not a addicted drinker myself but it is too sinful not to drink it since its free and hard to find this at Pubs or Bars. (I dunno Pubs and Bars got or not because I dont visit them :) I'm a good boy!)

My BEER :P

Carlsberg is also the official main sponsor of EPL- Liverpool Football Club.

Take a beer and chill around their lounge!

Opps.. no more! Another round? :) on Carlsberg!

Aww.. another event today at Catholic High School PJ. Sorry to my friends for FFK-ing you all on the Futsal game. My bad! :P

1 comment:

Sue Me said...

nick!!
I thought ur oni 17..arent u?why r u drinking?bad bad nick..lol..