Friday, June 19, 2009

Pic 5: Thats Karma!

Staying at the library until the library closes at 10pm for 3days produced nothing at all. I studied but those formulas and theories still look like a stranger to me. I couldnt help it and on the 4th day.. sitting alone in the library... I cried.



If I ever pass all my subjects this semester... I promise I will never ever do this kind of stupid mistake again. Skipping all the lectures is Stupid. Retaking the subject is wasting your own time and parent's money.. wake up okay!

Remember your dreams!

4 comments:

Andy Law said...

Wish you all the best. Gambate!

Anonymous said...

LOL! wish you all the best ya? chia yu!

Vicky 刘宁 said...

gambateh neh nic!!!!! u can do it man...whose the man?? come one!! who is the man??

Anonymous said...

NN
批發

seo

網路行銷