Thursday, March 5, 2009

My attempt on MDG!

Okay. Everyone is talking about Malaysian Dream Girl season 2 aka MDG2. Actually, everyone said (ok lar, not everyone..only me) MDG season 1 is so bad and there wont be season 2. But guess what? Season 2 is back now...



I tried watching Season 2 episode 1. I really did! But it did not last more than 45 seconds. First of all, it took 10minutes of my life just to load their official page with tons of sponsors' advertisement on it. Second, I dunno whether my area's streamyx is messing up again or there is too many people watching it because the video stopped streaming after 45 seconds and it was all advertisement in the 45 seconds. I seriously did not like this..

Back to the reality show. The reason I watch Season 1 is because of Cindy and it was new to us Malaysians. Just curious on what the hell is MDG. And speaking of Cindy, how could people forget about her? Her phone chat with her dad is the climax of the whole MDG Season 1. More orgasm than her winning the title last year.

I am definitely not watching MDG season 2 unless someone tells me Cindy No.2 is in show. What is there to watch if there is no bitching in it? Since most of the contestants has watched season 1, they will probably act like Cindy just to get more attention but nothing beats the original Cindy. Maybe I will just view the contestants' pictures and guess which one is the winner this season. So far, the comments I received on MDG season 2 is;

1) The contestant's Pillow Talks acting suck big time.. so fake lor.

2) The bad audio, can't hear what's being narrated/said in the show. Should at least add subtitles so people at work can watch without playing the sound. But again.. not like we can hear whats being said.

3) Judges ok but the background settings macam very cheapo. Hey, there is about 19 sponsors advertised on the official page but how come the whole show like a low budget show?

4) No creativity. Macam copy american's next top model.

5) When contestants enter the room, at least lar show their name. Let them proud abit when their parents or relatives watch it. And audience dont even know who is who without the names.

That is what I what received so far. I dunno why am I writing this to participate in the Nuffnang Blog Buzz Contest! I doubt anyone gonna read this but hey, they might give me RM150 of Escada fragrances or RM150 of Beautilicious cosmetics for my Honesty. XD

P/S: They should produce Malaysian Dream Guy Season 1 for us to have a good laugh.

7 comments:

RojakM@uM@u said...

thumbs up

MDG sux

Anonymous said...

yah nicole...we all lookin forward to see the 12 gurls fight wth each other...my fren wont fight one..she sure make peace there..wont like those malay gurl..a bit a bit cry cry cry...ahaaa...we see them cry n fight we will laugh n happie lo..:D!!!!ahaa

Anonymous said...

Beautilicious cosmetic!!! Beautilicious cosmetic!!! I WANNN!! hahahahaha XD hehe nice post btw!

xu.xu.moi said...

haha, nice post!
i don't even watch this program at all. XD

80% of m'sia tv programs are always a rip-off. that's why it's so boring

ck AE76 said...

nicola should join the contest~!!! FOR TEH WIN~!!

Zoe Yve said...

woohoo. A fan of Cindy HUH!

AlvinOn9 said...

ur attempt failed