Monday, December 22, 2008

22 December 2008

2 days before Christmas. Hmm.. Been thinking what I did at this day last year. Something happened and ended. My results will be finalised on the 24th too. What the hell rite? Should I check it after X'mas or what? Only one out of four is out as at now. And I am quite satisfied with it. =D

Few days ago, a friend of mine told me something and I have been thinking about it until today. What he said? He reminded me of someone and said I deserve someone better than that. Well said my friend. But I did not tell him that she is long gone and seing her again will be impossible. Thanks anyway for that buddy!

My aunt asked me something about that too when I was drinking with her. Well, I am 20 now and still single. They probably afraid I might be gay or something. HAHAHA...I am 100% straight okay! Just that I am happy with my current status and will let everything flow accordingly. I have better things to concentrate at.

Been so long since I am so in the mood to type something here. Haha..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Love you all.. <3 (alrite, i know this is gay =P )

3 comments:

Seizhin said...

Merry Christmas.
You ought to dress up like a santa for the year.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

good one bro. there's more things in life to be sulking and thinking about girls. When u have deep pockets, u'll have girls queing up! I suggest u treat them as n object.
Be smart ok!