Sunday, June 1, 2008

Project Trafford

Remember the Top Secret Campaign organized by Nuffnang? Well, on first glance thru the title PROJECT TRAFFORD, what comes to the mind? YES! MANCHESTER UNITED! RED DEVILS! EPL CHAMPION! ECL CHAMPION! Woohooo….and the best part is I’m one of the selected 40 bloggers to participate in this project.



The title Project Trafford itself sounds so missionary already. (I know it sounds wrong :P). *plays Mission Impossible music* Many of us wasn’t sure about what is the campaign about at first. But don't worry, you will get the whole thing if you stay tune to this blog!

40 bloggers which was selected will be put into 8 groups of 5 bloggers along with one leader to work together and come up with an idea that addresses the objectives of a campaign from the client. Now, our first task is to underline the objectives of Project Trafford and the group in which I'm working in.

In Project Trafford, we need to come out with a Marketing Plan/ Strategy to promote our Client's product/contest. Our mission is to come out with a stategy to grab all 30 tickets to watch Man Utd players playing live at Old Trafford. That is awesome as I'm majoring in Marketing. Can learn and have fun at the same time! How to win the 30 tickets? Click on to www.misterpotato.com.my to enlighten yourself! ;)

Before I can start everything, I need a team! Who is in my team? No.. am not recruiting any members here. Sorry =/ My team which will be brainstorming with me thru out this Project is…





b) Sheng Li



c) Pik Yen



d) Michelle




I mentioned something about each group will have a leader just now rite? Yes, we need a leader and our leader is not one of the members I mentioned just now. Who is he? Behold my friends!!!!! My leader is no ordinary. He possesses a big pairs of coconut as he claims =/







Who is he???Hehehe... Kennysia lor... :P



I know I know..we're all very cool looking! Don't jealous XD

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...kenny as teh boss...Kings of Europe ftw~~

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Kenny looks so lala with this shirt and hair style! XD I still think the picture of him i put up on my blog is the nicest one of him. Penuh kegayaan!

J said...

wow looks fun, hope ur team wins man ;)

ck AE76 said...

must find ur balls FAST~!
or else how to team up with ur leader with coconut sized balls??
LOL

True Love said...

haha... lol.

Alex Yeo said...

WOW GRATZ

UPDATE ME MORE ABOUT IT!

Seizhin said...

Aha, now I get it.
I was wondering what the project is all about.

Myst3 said...

I STILL DON"T GET IT...mind explaining?

Anonymous said...

woowww! i don't get it still.

Myst3 said...

is jayce a guy or a girl again...i think u said she's a gal..oh wait..a boy? oh wait..... forget it. WHAT"S TAFFORD .

N!cky said...

Jayce is a guy :D

Sorry if you dont get the project trafford thingy. We're supposed to teach ppl how to win the Mister Potato Football Contest.

You will get the whole picture in the next post. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice site where we got more information from this site. Really it is very nice site.well, keep up it.