Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quick update #3

Its not my fault.. totally not my fault for slacking on updates. I shall blame it on my assignments and streamyx. Something wrong with streamyx again and they come to my house when there's not one at home. =/

Then Uni's internet freaking slow that I need 10-15mins to upload one picture. *dulan* and sometimes the connection will just drop like that before blogger can save the draft. *double dulan*

Sometimes when I'm at home without the INTERNET, I feel so... lost. What on earth can I do at home without the internet? got Astro also no use lar.. No worth watching shows at all. Thats why I've been camping at cyber cafe for the past few days and it hurt my wallet alot.. Zzzz...

Need to rush Microeconomic assignment now.. ciaoz. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol the 1st comment sounds like 'add me, add me'. haha! gosh you've got the... and it called addiction!

N!cky said...

LoL...